What these terms cover
- Here at Yogipod we know from our own experiences of shopping online that it’s important to feel secure and protected, so we hope that’s how you feel when shopping with us too.
- Our Terms and Conditions (or T&Cs) outline everything you need to know to ensure that shopping with us is safe, secure and fair. By using the Website you agree to be bound by these T&Cs and any orders placed by you are bound by these T&Cs. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. If you’re uncertain about your rights under these T&Cs, or you want any explanation about them please email us on email@example.com
- If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
How to Contact Us
- The best way to contact Yogipod with any queries or complaints is via email firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing we endeavour to get back to you within one working day but sometimes it may take longer
How we may contact you
- If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
Ordering From Us
How we will accept your order
- Your order is an offer to Yogipod to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product(s) from Yogipod, we will send you a message confirming receipt of your order and including the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation”).
- When we send you the Order Confirmation this does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered, it is an acknowledgment that we have received your order.
- Our acceptance of your offer, and conclusion of the sale of a product(s) to you, will take place when we email you to confirm the order has been dispatched to you, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- This contract is valid from despatch of products to delivery of the products
If we cannot accept your order
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing (via email). This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to make delivery within a reasonable timeframe due to issues with stock availability.
Your order number
- When your order has been received we will assign an order number to your order and inform you of this.
- It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order. If you have not received an order number please contact us at email@example.com
Products may vary slightly from their pictures
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, because some of our products are handmade, sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our Website for these products have a reasonable tolerance of difference.
As our products are handmade discrepancies or small faults are not a defect but an element of the products charm
- Most of our products are created by artisans from around the world therefore discrepancies in size or faults within the product are considered part of their handmade charm and are not a defect for which the product can be returned
- We have strict in house quality control and only faults which are small and not to the detriment of the products use will be placed for sale
Product packaging may vary
- The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description which sets out additional information related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, after sales care and wash care.
Delivery & Returns
Currently we are able to ship to Mainland UK and the countries which make up the European Union. Should you wish to order from elsewhere please contact us directly to discuss further.
For the full delivery and returns policy please head to delivery & returns policy
- By buying directly from www.yogipod.co.uk we will automatically contact you 10 days after purchase to invite you to review your purchase. Should you wish to not receive this email please let us know immediately after placing the order via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This an automatic communication to the email address used to purchase and is not the same as signing up to our newsletter or any other future communications
- If you would like to read reviews of our products please head to the reviews page
Price and Payment
- The prices for the products can be found clearly next to the product listing. This price will be reconfirmed as you move through the ordering process
- Every care is taken for the correct prices to be displayed. Should an error occur then you will be charged whichever the lowest price is whether that be the displayed one or the correct price
- Individual product prices are purely the price for the product and do not include delivery charges
- As a small business we currently do not charge VAT. If this changes then VAT will be included automatically in the listed price
- If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
When and how you pay
- In order to fulfil your order we require full payment at the time of order. Without full payment the order will not be confirmed and the goods will not be despatched.
- We accept payment for goods via card and PayPal. For payment to be processed you will either be redirected to the PayPal website or your payment will be processed through the Stripe Gateway
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
For certain products Yogipod is able to offer Wholesale discounts. Should you be interested in stocking Yogipod or using Yogipod products within your business please do contact us on email@example.com with the products you are interested in and we can discuss further
For all wholesale enquiries of 10pcs or more please contact us directly to discuss. Some of our products are limited edition but we are always happy to try and find a solution.
Back Orders and Out of Stock Products
For a selection of products it may be possible to place back orders when products are out of stock. These will essentially be ordered and made to order and so for this the leadtime will be longer. For back orders please expect despatch within three weeks of the order date but we will be in touch to discuss.
If a product is out of stock please sign up for back in stock notifications to be automatically alerted to a restock. You may also email us with any questions regarding product availability
Any questions please do not hesitate contact us
Terms and Conditions last updated May 2021