Yoga Class Terms and Conditions
- Prices are subject to change and will always be advertised. Should there be any query please do contact us on email@example.com
- For classes run directly by Yogipod cash is currently required to purchase these classes or class passes. A small amount of change will be available but exact change would be appreciated
Booking Yogipod run classes
- Please do endeavour to book a space for classes run by Yogipod so you know that there will be a space for you
- Space for drop ins is normally available but it cannot be guaranteed
If the class is full you can still enquire on firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list for classes run by Yogipod and when there is a cancellation you are notified by email and put on the class.
Classes taught by Yogipod at studios
- For studio run classes Yogipod will endeavour to have the correct prices and booking information but this should always be confirmed with the studio hosting the class
- Please refer to the terms and conditions of the individual studios for the terms and conditions that relate to the hosted classes
- Classes run by Yogipod and taught at studios will start at the advertised time so please arrived 5-10 mins early so as not to disturb other students and to be able to have a chat with the teacher should it be needed
Harassment and Discrimination
- Yogipod classes aim to be a safe and inclusive place for all to practice yoga, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality, body type, ability or experience. We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding any type of verbal, physical or sexual harassment.
- Anyone found exhibiting these types of behaviours will be asked to leave the class and will have any future classes cancelled. Payment for any classes, workshops, passes or events will not be refunded. The decision to remove a client from a class and/or the studio can be made by Yogipod at any time.
Limitation of Liability
When you sign up to and attend a class led by Yogipod you acknowledge and accept the following:
You understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If you experience any pain or discomfort, you will listen to your body and ask for support from the teacher. If your medical condition changes you will always communicate this to the teacher. You understand that the instructor may use physical adjustments. If this is not wanted you will inform the teacher when required. You also acknowledge that if you do wish to receive such adjustments, it is your responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as you desire at that time.
Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to practice yoga and for the safety of your body. If you are pregnant, become pregnant or are post-natal or post-surgical, you verify that you have sought medical advice prior to practice and that you take responsibility for your own body.
You declare that the above information is understood and agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that you have now or may have hereafter against Georgina Davies and Yogipod.
Terms and Conditions Updated May 2018